If you’re a fan of the Smash Bros. series, you may have been disappointed that the latest game in the franchise, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, isn’t available on PC. However, there are ways to play Brawl on your computer! This article will walk you through installing and playing SSBB using Dolphin Emulator.
Getting Started with Super Smash Bros.
It is essential to have a good understanding of the game before you start playing. This is because it will help you understand what you need to do to win and make the most out of your gaming experience.
- Download Dolphin Emulator: The first step toward playing Super Smash Bros Brawl on PC is downloading an emulator, which allows you to play games on your computer by emulating their native systems. In this case, we’ll use Dolphin Emulator (get it here) because it supports the game pretty well and has excellent compatibility with macOS and Windows 10 PCs!
- Download Super Smash Bros Brawl Game: Next, we need to download our game from CD GAMES or PlayAsia (links below). After downloading the files from one of these sites, unzip all files within a folder named “Super Smash Bros Brawl” into any location on your computer where there isn’t anything else stored yet so that everything stays organized together nicely 🙂
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Gameplay
Once you have downloaded and installed the game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is easy to play on your PC. You can start by playing a match on the computer or against friends. Or, if you want to compete in a tournament, all the information is available for you on the official website of Nintendo.
You will need:
- A controller (you can use a keyboard)
- An account with Nintendo
Installing Dolphin Emulator
Once you have downloaded Dolphin Emulator, installing it on your PC is next. You will have to extract it from the ZIP file and proceed with the installation.
After you are done with installing Dolphin Emulator and opening up the program, it’s time to configure things like graphics and CPU threads so that your PC can run this game smoothly.
The next step is configuring your controller so that you can play Super Smash Bros Brawl on PC using a controller instead of keyboard controls or mouse movements.
You can now start playing Super Smash Bros Brawl by clicking on the “Game” tab from the top menu bar, where you will be able to select Super Smash Bros Brawl game files that were downloaded earlier in Step 2 above.
Installing Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Download Super Smash Bros. Brawl Game from the official website:
- Install it on your system by following the instructions given thereon (this process is different for different OSs, but it’s pretty simple).
- Launch the game and enjoy playing it!
If you’re having trouble installing or running the game, try using a different version of Dolphin. You can find links to all versions here.
If you still have issues after testing different versions and settings, read through the FAQs on this page.
- What is the minimum requirement to run Super Smash Bros. Brawl on PC?
You need at least 2GB RAM, a 2GHz processor, and Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 32-bit OS installed on your computer to be able to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl on PC.
- What is the maximum requirement to run Super Smash Bros. Brawl on PC?
You need at least 4GB RAM, a 3GHz processor, and Windows 10 64-bit OS installed on your device so that it can run smoothly without any issue during gameplay.
- What is the best configuration for the Super Smash Bros Brawl game?
The best configuration would include 6GB RAM and i7 Intel Processor with 1TB Hard Disk, Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Graphics card, and 8 GB Graphics Memory (RAM). Also, make sure you are running the latest version of DirectX 12 graphics driver version for a smoother gameplay experience when playing this game on high-resolution settings such as 1920x1080p Full HD or even 4K UHD monitors. All details, including textures, will be visible clearly without lag!
In conclusion, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a great game. If you want to play it on your PC, then all you need is an emulator and the game files. You can download both from the internet or buy them from retail stores. The process of installing these two things is simple; just follow our guide above for step-by-step instructions on how to do so!
The 7 Best Gaming Keyboards in 2022
Best Gaming Keyboards Gaming keyboards don’t differ much from standard keyboards—they look similar and use the same layout. The main...
10 Best VR Games in 2022
What are VR Games? Virtual reality games, or VR games for short, are video games that can be played with...
10 Most Popular Esports Games (2022)
What are Esports Games? Esports games are competitive video games played by professional players for entertainment purposes. Esports is a...
18 Best Racing Movies to Watch on Netflix (2022)
While some people might think of Netflix as a way to get your fix on reality TV shows, there are...
The 16 Best Baseball Video Games You Should Play
Baseball is one of the oldest sports in America, and it’s been played for over 150 years. With so many...
11 Best Detective TV Series on Netflix (2022)
When you watch detective TV shows, you’re watching a story about the triumph of good over evil. The show’s characters...
15 Sports Movies on Amazon Prime (2022)
The world of movies is massive, and it’s hard to know where to start. Luckily for you, we’ve got a...
The 15 Best Black Family Movies on Netflix (2022)
The best family movie night is one you can enjoy with your loved ones. The Netflix lineup has a great...