In today’s day and age, we all use our smartphones as little computers, so we must keep them clean. Your iPhone speakers are one of the most critical parts of your device because they allow you to listen to music and take calls. If you’re looking for a way to improve the audio quality of your iPhone, then this article is for you.
The following six steps will help guide you on how to clean your iPhone speaker:
1. Turn Off iPhone
Next, you’ll want to turn off your iPhone. This is a simple step but one that can help eliminate static and other unwanted noise from the speakers.
Turning off your device is as easy as holding down the power button on the top of your iPhone until you see a red slider appear onscreen. Then swipe it across to complete this step.
2. Soften With Wax Paper
To clean the iPhone speaker, you’ll need some wax paper. This is the best material to use because it doesn’t leave any residue behind.
You can use wax paper to remove any wax or oil buildup on the speaker. The wax paper isn’t abrasive so it won’t scratch the speaker either. If you don’t have any at home, try asking if there are some in your kitchen drawers—they’re often used as liners for roasting pans and cake pans, so they should be easy enough to find (as long as no one else has started using them).
3. Use an Earbud + Compressed Air
- Ensure your iPhone is turned off and your earbuds are plugged in.
- Place the compressed air nozzle as close to the speaker grille as possible, and spray for about 30 seconds. Move the canister around the speaker grille to cover it evenly with compressed air (you don’t have to go crazy—move it around slightly).
- Check out any debris that has accumulated near your phone’s speakers with a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol, then wipe away any remaining dirt and dust from the inside of your device’s speaker holes with another clean cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol
4. Brush Your iPhone Speaker with Cotton Swabs
You have a couple of options for this solution. You can use a dry cotton swab or a dry toothbrush. If you do choose to use the latter, make sure it’s not wet.
- Use a soft brush and gently brush from side to side on your iPhone speaker (there are mini brushes for such purposes)
- Do not push into the speaker
5. Use a Screen Protector
If you’re looking for a way to keep your iPhone speaker clean, look no further than a screen protector. These thin and durable plastic sheets are designed to cover the front of your phone and prevent scratches, smudges, and grime from getting into your speakers. They can be removed easily when they get too dirty or damaged and replaced with a new one. Always have a clean screen protector on hand.
6. Home Audio Kit Repair Kit
- You can purchase the Home Audio Kit Repair Kit on Amazon for $12.99.
- It is a home repair kit that works with all iPhones, including iPhone models 7 and 8 and earlier phone versions.
- The kit includes everything you need to safely fix your speakers, including screwdrivers, tweezers, and other tools that are included in most repairs like this one.
- The kit also comes with three different types of glue so you can reattach any parts that may have come loose during use (such as a microphone).
This is especially helpful if your speaker has been damaged or dislodged from its place on your device due to water damage or other external forces. If this often happens enough—and it happens often—then it might be time to invest in a new phone altogether! But until then… you’ll want to explore every option available before throwing it in.
7. You can improve your iPhone audio by keeping the speakers clean.
The way that you use your iPhone can also affect the audio quality. If you have a lot of dust and dirt in your home, it will probably get on your screen protector and the speakers. This can make it harder for sound waves to travel through these areas, leading to a muffled or distorted sound. You should also avoid placing anything on top of the mobile device when playing music or other media (like an earbud).
These tips will help you keep your speaker clean while working optimally!
After going through the steps above, you’ll be able to clean your iPhone speakers and enjoy better audio quality.
You don’t need any complicated cleaning tools to do this—just a toothbrush and some compressed air will work just fine.
If you’re worried about protecting your phone’s screen, consider using a screen protector on top of that! It’s an easy way to keep the speaker covered up while also allowing touchscreen sensitivity.
All in all, it’s not too difficult to clean those pesky little crevices where dust bunnies tend to hide out—and once they’re gone, you’ll be well on your way towards improved audio quality from every audio source you play through your phone!
If you like this article, check out others like it:
16 Best Dancing Movies to Watch on Netflix
Netflix is a treasure trove of movies, and with so many genres to choose from, sometimes it’s hard to decide...
Virgin River (TV Series) Cast and Their Roles
The Virgin River novels written by Robyn Carr served as inspiration for an American romantic drama streaming television series called...
The 7 Best Gaming Keyboards in 2023
Best Gaming Keyboards Gaming keyboards don’t differ much from standard keyboards—they look similar and use the same layout. The main...
10 Best VR Games in 2023
What are VR Games? Virtual reality games, or VR games for short, are video games that can be played with...
10 Most Popular Esports Games (2023)
What are Esports Games? Esports games are competitive video games played by professional players for entertainment purposes. Esports is a...
18 Best Racing Movies to Watch on Netflix (2023)
While some people might think of Netflix as a way to get your fix on reality TV shows, there are...
The 16 Best Baseball Video Games You Should Play
Baseball is one of the oldest sports in America, and it’s been played for over 150 years. With so many...
11 Best Detective TV Series on Netflix (2023)
When you watch detective TV shows, you’re watching a story about the triumph of good over evil. The show’s characters...